Sign in to follow this  
EvilAngel

Your inquiries, suggestions and questions about V.I.P

EvilAngel

If you have any questions about our VIP section feel free to ask!

V.I.P FAQ

Q: How much is it for vip?

A: It costs $10.00dollars US to become a lifetime VIP member.

Q: How many posts do I need to enter?

A: You need 50 posts to become VIP

If you pay 10 pounds but don't meet the other specified requirements your money may be taken as a donation for the server by mistake instead of granting you VIP access, make sure you have the requirements to gain access BEFORE handing over your hard earned money to us. Also tell us why you are making a donation, if you don't tell us, we won't know what it's for!

Paying gives you a lifetime membership to our VIP underground section, you won't be sorry, it's packed full of nice surprises!

• Like 1

JaguarROAR

What are the benefits of being VIP?

SGTROCK

What are the benefits of being VIP?

Your contribution helps keep the site running and gives you access to some cool resources in the underground section, including but not limited to , some books and mags, brushes, software, premium renders and psd's etc

And we'll pimp your username:)

iRazor

where i can send my donations?

Western Union , please tell me, well i have low post count at the moment, but i promise i will be active in this forum :)

Freya

where i can send my donations?

When you have 50 posts send   Mikey  a message. He will arrange it with you.

Awards

Sign in to follow this  

About Us

Pimped Pixels was founded in 2010 by Maniak, Asura, Cliffbuck and Evilangel. Shortly afterwards Mikey jumped onboard and joined the team. We are a group of friends with a passion for art and a need to help others by sharing. The site started with just the four and in a short while grew to a community of over 4000 members. Everyone is welcome here, from complete beginners to all out professionals. We have something for everyone. Our aim is to give everyone with the "bug" a place to learn, make friends and share their passion.

Congratulations to iEatB4breakfast for winning this weeks SOTW
  • iEatB4breakfast