Sign in to follow this  
SkYijZGfX

Hey guys i have a question about Colorfill and layer

SkYijZGfX

Hey guys i have a question

i watch on youtube some tutorials and there is a difference they have a border or a other symbol if they create a Colorfill

351501506_Colorfill.PNG.96d1e32b82e14194bd96ddfb0c08f56b.PNG

and if i create a Colorfill there is no border have someone a solution for it?

1975260621_Colorfill2.PNG.a6a99bbf2400dc37b24454f60f2c5ce1.PNG

• Like 1

EntemberDesigns

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question but I think what your missing here is that in the white box next to the chain link icon needs to be filled with black to create a shape. You can fill it with a shape with a black brush or making a selection somehow using either the marquee tool or pen tool and once you have a selection fill it with black. If you have a render layer and want to apply the color fill to it you can either do a clipping mask which is ctrl + alt + g while the color fill layer is above it. Or while holding ctrl click on the layer you want to create a color fill for and it will create a selection then create your color fill layer and it will have a mask in the shape of render layer. If this isn't exactly what you were looking for or have other questions feel free to ask them. Hope this helps.